Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Sodomy II: Saiful such a WIMP - Malaysia a wonderful place to learn all about sodomy!

Sodomy II: Trial begins with 'indecent proposal'

By M. MAGESWARI, LISA GOH and LESTER KONG


KUALA LUMPUR: The second sodomy trial of Datuk Seri Anwar Ibrahim saw the same level of lurid details surfacing as they did in his first about 12 years ago as his accuser Mohd Saiful Bukhari Azlan took the stand as the first witness.

Mohd Saiful, 24, who was Anwar’s personal aide at the time in question on June 26 2008. said he was invited to a Desa Damansara condominium here where he handed over some documents to the Opposition leader, who then said, “Can I f--- you?”

Mohd Saiful claimed he was angry and scared upon hearing the question from Anwar, who is also PKR adviser and Pematang Pauh MP.

“I rejected his request. I told him that I did not want to do it,” he said.

He said Anwar then responded in an angry tone, “What?”

“I repeated my words. I was not willing to do it. He was angry. At that time I was afraid,” Mohd Saiful said on Wednesday, the first day of the trial.

He said Anwar immediately directed him to go to the master bedroom.

“I went to the room. Shortly after, Anwar entered the room and went straight to the edge to close the curtain there,” the eldest of two siblings said.

Mohd Saiful, who did not complete his degree in electrical power engineering at Universiti Tenaga Nasional, said he just stood there while Anwar went on to switch off the lights.

Asked if the room was dark, he said there was still light from the washroom and in between the curtain.

“Anwar asked me to clean up in the washroom. I removed my clothes and cleaned my body but did not have a shower. I took a towel from the washroom and used it. I hung my clothes on the knob of the closet,” he said.

Anwar stood at the edge of the bed.

“He was clad in a towel and directed me to go to him and then hugged me while we were standing,” he said.

Read more @ The Star Online

Wow! Malaysia has become such a wonderful place for one to learn all about sodomy. If only more lurid details were revealed! Nothing of that sort though as Karpal asked the court to allow the proceedings to be held in camera (closed proceedings) up to that point.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low