Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I AGREE! CHINESE ABANDONED MCA BEFORE PERKASA WAS BORN

I consider myself a Malaysian Chinese. In fact, I am a Malaysian Chinese. I am Malaysian first, Chinese second.

If I trace back my roots, I am a Chinese. My great grandparents and grandparents came from China, died and buried somewhere in the suburban of KL So what?

Who cares about being Chinese? Who cares for the Chinese? MCA? HAHAHAHA...Balik negara Cina lah! Then, you can truly fight for the real Chinese! Let me tell you, China don't even care about the Chinese in Malaysia! And you want to fight for the Chinese here? Balik kampung lah!

Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad said the citizenship of non-Malays in the country should never be questioned.

Yes, I am a citizen of Malaysia. Malaysia is my home, not China.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low