Saturday, April 24, 2010

I AM TONGKAT ALI BUT I AM GINSENG INSIDE! MUHYIDDIN IS NOT A RACIST BUT A MUTANT!

Remember, the goal of 1Malaysia as stated in Paragraph 11, page four of the (GTP) Government Transformation Plan, is to make Malaysia … ultimately a greater nation: a nation where, it is hoped, every Malaysian perceives himself or herself as Malaysian first...*YAWN*
I don't think PM Najib believes in his own goal of 1Malaysia. Ooops...Is it his own goal or Apco's goal?

Why do I think that he does not believe in the goal of 1Malaysia? Reason being he cannot even convince his own deputy who prides in being "Malay first". He said, “Everybody has their roots, and I am Malay. But in my heart, I am Malaysian...” It's like saying, "I am Tongkat Ali but I am Ginseng inside!"

My earlier post - DPM: 'Yes, I am Malay first and no apologies' - Sorry, no more 1Malaysia!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low