Thursday, June 17, 2010

Google - world cup match today - Latest matches

Friend of mine messaged me on facebook at 21:04 today:
Albert
3 -1 man
21:14Me
hello! world cup, you mean?
21:15Albert
4 -1 lo now
21:15Me
oooo...hehe i don't follow football lor...this match is ? vs ?

I waited for response from my friends for 10 mins. No response. So, I searched for 'world cup match today'. I got my answer and the latest result too!
Yes, Argentina vs South Korea. 4:1 lo!


Within 7 minutes, this posting of mine appeared in the results right below FIFA's!






No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low