Monday, October 13, 2008

Did you go to Kampung Baru yesterday? Watch Malaysiakini.TV

Caltex Taman Paramount is a regular 'pit stop' that I go to besides Shell @ East-West Link Expressway. Tonight, I went to the former to pump petrol. I entered the kiosk to pay the cashier - a Malay bloke whom I had struck up an acquaintance with.

He asked me, 'Ada pergi Kampung Baru semalam?' Immediately, I knew he was was referring to Anwar's open house. So, I asked, 'Anwar's open house?' He smiled and nodded. He said there were a lot of people as well as a strong police presence.

Well, that conversation just led me to watch 'Thousands visit Anwar' - Malaysiakini.TV. Needless to say, there was a media conference held. Anwar said the finance minister was in denial of potential major financial crisis. He was also asked the question - 'Is the crossover still possible or will you have to take over through a general election?'. Again, he did not deny the possibility of a takeover by a vote of no confidence or by members of parliament who refused to support the govt.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kee Kee. No-lah...Not a penganut PKR.
Just thousands? That's not many...Considering Dr M's + Pak Lah's open houses..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low