Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Generation Y

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
Generation Y, like other generations, was shaped by the events, leaders, developments and trends of its time, the 1990s and 2000s. [5] The rise of instant communication technologies made possible through use of the internet, such as email, texting, and IM and new media used through websites like YouTube and social networking sites, may explain Generation Y's reputation for being peer oriented and for seeking instant gratification. This trend of communication is continuing into Generation Z.

Do I belong to Generation Y? I don't think so. Probably X. Is there a W? Hmm...My teenage years were in the 1980s, twenties in 1990s and then I was there at the turn of the millennium.

So, I guess I belong to the Generation X, Y and...Z? Not sure but then again, I certainly do not belong to Generation Y as depicted below:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low