Friday, October 3, 2008

How to be a famous (and controversial!) blogger overnight! - www.malaysiakini.com

Not too long ago, my friend said, 'To be a famous blogger and get instantaneous hits, just write something controversial or racial.' I think I can add to it that one can even become a more famous blogger after being featured in Malaysiakini for being controversial!

Today in Malaysiakini, there is a story about a blogger whose racist remark caused quite a stir after her mobile phone was snatched by two alleged Indian youths when she was having lunch at her office in Kuala Lumpur. Nevertheless, she has posted her apology today, saying, “I offer an unconditional apology to every single person out there whom I've offended. I'll not be unfair to other races again and I'll learn to only get angry at those who really hurt me instead of generalising them according to race.”

By the way, did you know that 'Botak Chin', a Chinese, made it into the annals of the police as a notorious gangster who portrayed himself as a modern-day Robin Hood? Click here for more info.

I also wonder why races in Malaysia are so sensitive to each other (in a negative way). I think the problem stems from race-based politics.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

susah bro, In Malaysia everything and anything will all be deem sensitive, but the least we can do, is to express our support for those bloggers who dare to be "different" RPK and Kickdefella for instance.

like your blog, will be back

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low