Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Where do I get my hair cut?


Where else but at 'Jurugaya Rambut WATIAR'! Translated to English - 'WATIAR Hairstylist'. I don't know what 'WATIAR' means. Maybe it's the name of its owner.

The owner is a Malaysian Indian whereas the resident barber is of Indian nationality.

What I like about going to this hair saloon is that firstly, I don't have to wait long. Secondly, the barber gives you a good neck twist after the haircut.

Lastly and most importantly, I have only paid RM9 for every visit for the past 7 consecutive years.

Even though the haircut may not be stylish or 'IN', I am the least bothered as long as it is CHEAP.

The price of everything else is going up except my haircut!

1 comment:

d'Lion said...

As long as you get your hair cut, that is the most important

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low