Thursday, October 23, 2008

Oh, my love, my candle...- www.malaysiakini.com

Oh how my heart burnt when I read what the Home Minister said in an interview with Malaysiakini: For your information, all ministers of home affairs will never take a populist view. We are never popular but we are like a candle - we burn ourselves in order to protect society. And that is what my duty is, I must make sure that law and order is there. I must make sure there is no germination of a culture of hatred based on race, based on religion or based on culture.

And yes, the Home Minister had protected me from a six-year-old girl who wanted to submit a letter to the PM. Maybe, he was afraid that she would go around mailing letters that contained anthrax bacillus (Read 'Uthaya's niece, 11 others held' in Malaysiakini). Remember the anthrax scare in America post 911?

Funnily, my candle does not burn for me if ever I happen to walk on the street of Chow Kit. Why? Read 'Parliament: Cops scared of crooks, so based closed!(Updated)' in The Star Online.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness what shall I do with the burning candle
That only I personally deem to be rather too hot to handle
Due to the wrong ways I foolishly get my candle to openly burn
Since I'm stupid enough to light up a candle at my every wrong turn

(C) Samuel Goh Kim Eng - 231008
http://MotivationInMotion.blogspot.com
Thur. 23rd Oct. 2008.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low