Saturday, November 15, 2008

Friso Brings My Family Out


This morning, as my custom was, I logged in www.nuffnang.com.my. Instantly, the new header and background attracted my attention. Then, I saw the words 'NuffnangFriso Family Day Out'. "Hey, finally something for the family," I thought to myself. So, I began reading the post 'Nuffnang and Friso brings you 'Family Day Out!'' It says in order to reserve an invitation for your family to Nuffnang Friso Family Day Out, I need to write a blog post with the title ‘Friso Brings My Family Out‘ and write about why Family Day is important for your children.

Ok, now for the WHY Family Day is important for your children...Many. The first WHY is the word 'Family'. It means 'Father and mother i love you.' Thus, Family Day is a day dedicated to foster family tie. The second WHY. Communication. My child needs to communicate, not only with his parents but with other children as well. The third WHY. Time out. Family Day is the time for my kid to go out and have fun. No fun to stay home all the time. The fourth WHY. Play. I believe my son will learn a lot by playing. My wife and I would love to play too since there is a kid in each of us!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low