Thursday, January 22, 2009

Expensive Little Taiwan @ Pearl Point, Old Klang Road


Tired and hungry, I finally arrived at Pearl Point at 8 PM.
My wife suggested Little Taiwan for dinner.
I thought why not though I knew it would be pricey.
So yeah. Sat down, looked at the menu. We contemplated ordering the dinner set but 'nah'.
We decided to ala carte. No drink.



I ordered the "Tang Tang" Noodles RM9.90.
My wife - the claypot "loh shee fun" RM10.90 (I think)
During the order, I pointed to the two egg halves in the bowl "Tang Tang" Noodles as shown in the menu. I asked the waitress, 'One egg?' She smiled and nodded. 'Yeah, I'm going to have two egg halves,' I thought to myself. If I remember correctly the waitress' name was "Cherry", a Filipino lady.



When my bowl "Tang Tang" Noodles came, there was only half an egg. 'One egg?' I asked "Cherry" and pointed to the one egg half. Then, I showed her the two egg halves in the menu. Again, she just smiled...
The two photos - before and after 'makan' - prove that there is only one egg half.
Finally, I had to be contented with eating only half an egg.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low