Monday, January 19, 2009

Malaysiakini: WAR AGAINST DENGUE!

Today, over dinner, my mom told me about one my neighbour's grandchild who had high fever. The adult family members had to be quarantined. She said it wasn't dengue but something else. I said it could be chikungunya. I told my mom (an ardent fan of DAP) that last year, Lim Kit Siang actually lambasted the government and the Health Minister in particular for playing down the ongoing dengue epidemic in the country which resulted in 100 deaths and over 45,000 cases. (Click here to read in Malaysiakini - *FREE READ - ENJOY!*) My mom asked who the Health Minister was. I replied crudely, 'LIOW'. Well, you know what 'LIOW' sounds like in Cantonese. HAHA. No wonder the Health Ministry was DEAD silent.

After dinner, I visited The Star Online. 'Govt declares war on dengue' - its headline read. WOW, what took the government so long to declare war on dengue. Maybe the govt is preoccupied with the war between Israel and Palestine or was it too busy fighting in the KT by-election 'war'? Anyway, people. Take care of your health. Don't let the mozzies bite you. Kill 'em! Show no mercy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

War Against Dengki also need to be focused to Malaysian politicians so we can make politicians work for people honestly. This will also make War Against Dengue works as well.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low