Wednesday, January 14, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR to me!

'Happy New Year,' my father greeted me. He said that after my mom asked him this morning what day January 14 was. 'Happy New Year,' I thought. That's cool. It's indeed a new year for me. Another new year to look ahead as I start to age a year older. 8P

Of course, my dad meant to wish me a happy birthday. So, yeah. Slip of the tongue is no fault of the mind. After all, early morning mah. We were sitting at the table sipping our hot drinks after getting out of bed. My first morning call of the day came not long after MJ and I left the house for work. It was from my brother blogger, Dan'Lion. Obviously, he called to wish me a happy birthday. 8D After that, I had a few well- wishers via SMS, namely from the NEXT couple, Alex (the loyal warrior), Yasmin (my ex colleague), Rodney from Sarawak, Jacq, Ivy from JB, JiaJia (my colleague) and Cheh.

My day ended with a delightful dinner with my lovely wife, MJ and my son, Janson@The Cave, PJ.

2 comments:

richrach said...

Many happy returns of the day, bro Jo!
This year, one more baby? hehehe...

chosenjade said...

blessed birthday josh.may you continue to feel really bless on your special day.thinking of you. sorrry for being late.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low