Thursday, May 21, 2009

D-Day for Nizar and Zambry. Nizar leaves it to Allah. Zambry leaves it to court

Nizar added: “If the court decision goes in my favour, I will immediately seek an audience with Perak’s Sultan Azlan Shah to get his consent to dissolve the state assembly and call for fresh state elections to get a fresh mandate from the people.”

“However, if the court decides otherwise, then I shall seek the advice of my panel of lawyers on the next step of action, whether to appeal again and see whether there is a provision to appeal or not.

“I shall leave it to the will of Allah to decide on my fate.”

Zambry said: “I shall abide by whatever decision the court makes and I respect whatever the court ruling states.

“I respected the High Court ruling (which decided that Nizar was the legal menteri besar of Perak) and vacated my (menteri besar’s) seat accordingly.

“I am not like others (Nizar) who hail the court’s decision whenever it is in their favour, but I take whatever comes my way.”
(Source: Mkini - Support Mkini - Subscribe to Mkini!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe being both muslems, both leave it To Allah. Whatever it is I belive we the people of Malaysia believe that Zambry is the rightful owner of the MB ship. Listen and analyst the result this afternoon.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low