Saturday, May 30, 2009

Legally he has cleared his name (over Altantuya). BUT...Altantuya-Najib di Penanti

Quoting Dr M from an article entitled 'Najib 'did not shine' - Dr M':
"Legally he has cleared his name (over Altantuya). But whether people will perceive that he has cleared his name or not is something he cannot decide."
I am not legally trained but as far as I know (and I believe many like me as well), Najib has never cleared his name legally. Did he produce a Statutory Declaration?

Maybe we can give him the benefit of the doubt but then again like what Dr M said whether people will perceive that he has cleared his name or not is something he cannot decide.

For me, I perceive that he has never cleared his name. Period.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low