Friday, May 15, 2009

I am blessed. I am blessed. Everyday of my life I am blessed

Today, I would like to share a song with you. It is called 'I am blessed'.

I am blessed. I am blessed
Everyday of my life, I am blessed
When I wake up in the morning till I lay my head to rest
I am blessed, I am blessed.

I realise how blessed I am to have a wonderful wife, a marvelous mother to our son.
I realise how blessed I am to have my parents. Their labour of love is treasure.
I realise how blessed I am to have God, my strength and shield, my life!
I realise how blessed I am to have good friends, good health and a job.
I realise how blessed I am to have food to eat and clothes to wear.
I realise how blessed I am to be alive and kicking, driving too! 8)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low