Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I was introduced to a GUY named 'SUE'

Today, I had breakfast at one of the stalls located behind a building near Jalan Masjid India. As I was enjoying my bihun with daging, suddenly a guy appeared in front of me, put down his handbag and went to order food.

'Hmm...ok, this is not my first time to come across a transvestite but certainly my first time sharing the same table with one,' I thought to myself.

Soon, he was sitting and eating in front of me. Suddenly, the thought of taking pictures came. 'Hmm...he will make an interesting subject in my blog,' I thought. So, I took the phone out of the left pocket of my pants. I held the phone discreetly, as if I was texting. Then, I slid open the lens cover. *Snap snap snap*. Mission accomplished.

The guy finished his breakfast and left the table.

Then, a waiter came to clear the table and was just about to leave when I popped the question, 'Itu pondan?'

Curious, she instantly sat down facing me and asked, 'Kenapa? Dia kacau adik ('adik' referring to me). I said no.

Then she asked, 'Awak suka?'

I shrugged and shook my head.

'Mana tahu...lepas boring,' she said.

I just gave her a courteous smile.

She went on to introduce him to me, saying, 'Dia kerja jual kain di ... Nama perempuan SUE.' Translated, 'He sells clothes at ... female name is SUE.'




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low