Thursday, May 28, 2009

EC chief: No more deaths please HAHA EC chief made my day, I am dying of laughter! penanti, manek urai

The by-election-weary EC chief Abdul Aziz Yusof calls on political parties to field candidates of sound health and hopes that no more deaths will occur.MORE
RM400k spent for each by-election
No KFC in Manek Urai

I had a good laugh when I first saw the title.

I laughed even more reading zorro-unmasked's 'FROGS WENT A'COURTING THEY DID GO...'

Let me call upon Abdul Aziz Yusof to quit if he is weary. Why torture yourself?

Does Abdul Aziz Yusof not know that life and death are in the hands of Allah, the Almighty?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low