Monday, April 11, 2011

Golden Horses Health Sanctuary: Sales talk was good but I no budget lah!

My wife, my kid and I went to this place yesterday for a talk.
It was all about a health screening program that came with exclusive benefits for members only.

The 'ice-breaker' introduction went something like this:
Health counselor: How many children do you have?
Me: One.
Health counselor: Planning to have a second one?
Me: No. Not until the economy improves.
Health counselor: What are you working as?
Me: IT support.
Health counselor: IT industry is stable right?
Me: Nothing is stable in this world. Even a bank in America that was more than 100 years old collapsed.
Health counselor: Yeah...nothing is stable. Calamities can happen anytime. Look at Japan.
Me: Exactly! After the tsunami, the economy of Japan went worse.

After that conversation, I thought to myself, 'FAIL. You don't talk to your prospect like that!'

The ice-breaker was followed by another one-hour talk.
The same health counselor did a good job of explaining the program to my wife and I.
We wanted very much to join the membership program but we just couldn't afford it.

The health counselor understood our financial situation and left to get our 'free' vouchers.
I say 'free' because we had to 'work' for it - sit and listen to the sales pitch for one hour.

The health counselor came back with the 'free' vouchers and the manager.
He sat down and introduced himself to us.

Before he started his talk, he said, 'Don't worry, after I explain to you, you can decide if you want it or not. I'm just doing my job.'

'Great! This manager is just doing his job! He's just going through the motion,' I thought to myself.

True to his words, he was just doing his job. He summarized the benefits of joining to us in about ten minutes.

At the end of his talk, he did not even bother to ask us if we wanted to join.

Instead, he extended his right hand for a handshake and passed the 'free' vouchers to me.

Did he not say 'I am just doing my job'?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In case you're curious, you may check out the Product Packages of Palace Health Sanctuary aka Golden Horses Health Sanctuary.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails




bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south bangsar south couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex couple sex balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony balcony video video video video video video sex sex sex sex sex sex sex jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low 1mdb jho low